Ok, I love the spring and summer. It give us an opportunity to shred the cozy projects and jump knee deep into bright colors.
Preparing for Your Next Project: A Summer Checklist Before diving into your next project this summer, take a moment to gather your supplies and get organized. It's important to stay focused and motivated. Here's a checklist to get started:
- Organize your Rhinestones by color and size
- Refill your glue bottles and store them upside down for easy access
- Check your sand blocks and ensure you have enough grit available
- Clean your workspace by wiping everything down and vacuuming or mopping
- Pin your project to your Pinterest account to stay on track and motivated
- Set realistic time frames so you can finish before the holiday season.
By following these steps, you'll be on your way to a successful projects this summer!
Check out Our Rainbow Tumbler! I've been busy all month with our new Jelly Non AB Collection. In case you haven't seen it yet, take a look at our colorful rainbow tumbler below.